Un vino per tutti e per nessuno. Prodotto solo in annate molto favorevoli. La nostra miglior interpretazione del nostro miglior Sangiovese. Grande struttura e complessità, legate a un’ eleganza che si intesificherà lasciandolo riposare anche per anni.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese 100%
- Vineyard age: 11 – 15 years
- Exposure: West
- Name of the vineyards of origin: Olmino
- Soil type: Calc/Clay
- Harvest: 5/10 – 10/10
- Production: 2000 bottles
- Aging potential: 30 years
- First year of production: 2015
- Yield per hectare: 50 HL
- Per strain: 0.9 Kg
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Vinification: during the harvest, the selection of the grapes is strictly manual with the waste of the grapes too unripe and unsuitable, the destemming is done in compliance with the plot and the climatic season. In the cellar the vines are carried carefully in cryomaceration and fermentation at controlled temperatures for 15/20 days in steel tanks, to preserve and extract the primary aromas as much as possible and develop the softness that the future “Tibi” needs. Subsequently, the wines are sent for malolactic fermentation, before aging for 54 months in French and american oak barriques and tonneaux pf different toasts and grain. The bottled wine rests for about a year in the bottle (for the first 4 months on its feet, the rest lying down).
14.5 % Vol
“TIBI” goes very well with red meat dishes, braised meats, elaborate game and aged cheeses. It is an excellent meditation wine to be enjoyed with friends.
Serve at 18 ° C. decant about 30 minutes before tasting for better oxygenation.