Sol Ripati IGT
A white wine of small production, integral, from the heart of Tuscany respecting the territory and tradition, with the help of contemporary technologies. Freshness, white flowers, white fruit and great drink. It goes perfectly with seafood and white meat dishes, also perfect as an aperitif.
- Grape variety: Trebbiano
- Vineyard age: 17-25 years
- Exposure: South / South East
- Name of the vineyards of origin: Fondo / Vecchia
- Vineyard location: 260/320 m asl
- Soil type: Sandstone / Clay
- Harvest: 15 / 9-20 / 9
- Production: 15000 bottles
- Aging potential: 4 years
- First year of production: 2001
- Yield per hectare: 100 HL
- Per strain: 1.7 kg
- Training system: spurred cordon / guyot
- Vinification: during the harvest, the selection of the grapes is strictly manual with the waste of the grapes too unripe and unsuitable, the destemming is done in compliance with the plot and the climatic season. In the cellar, the vines are pressed and conducted in cryomaceration and fermentation at controlled temperatures for 20/25 days in steel tanks, to preserve and extract the primary aromas as much as possible and develop the softness that the future “Sol Ripati” needs.
Pale straw yellow with green reflections.
Floral scent of white flowers, fruity of white-fleshed fruit
Dry, light, with a very low fruity aftertaste
"Sol Ripati" goes perfectly with light appetizers, fish dishes in general, also excellent as an aperitif.
Serve at 8 ° C